Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults: children deserve the best and come first. Positive, fun learning experiences develop self-esteem, confidence and independence. Being the best that we can be, we want ALL our children to develop a love of learning that will equip them with the knowledge and skills necessary for an ever changing and exciting future.
One common goal underpins all we do…‘To Work Together to… be SAFE, SMILE & SUCCEED’
In partnership with parents, the whole school will deliver excellence at all levels with a clear mission to be Safe, Smile & Succeed.
Aims & Values
- To provide a safe, caring and happy environment where everyone wants to come and give their best, knowing that mistakes are part of the learning journey.
- To encourage everyone to embrace our values of kindness, honesty, responsibility, respect and determination.
- To promote healthy lifestyles, develop resilience and an awareness of personal safety.
- Plan and deliver an inclusive, challenging curriculum that inspires, generates curiosity and provides opportunities to secure new skills and knowledge.
- To guide children to make positive choices for learning and development.
- To provide everyone with the opportunity to become involved in the life of the school and the wider community.
- To promote partnership between home and school.
- To provide effective, innovative staff who are committed to delivering high standards across the school.
- To ensure maximum progress and excellent outcomes so that each child realises their potential.
- To promote the physical, spiritual, cultural, social and moral development of all pupils.
- To provide the opportunity for all children to develop the social and academic skills they need for an ever changing life in modern Britain.